Can we all agree that the "New View" is garbage?

Ethan V. May 13, 2021

I am getting constant messages from my employees complaining about the new view. Why would you people *force* an inferior ticket layout? The next-gen projects were totally worthless and inferior to Classic projects, so in order to make people use terrible features, you force people to use a bastardized version of the Jira view we've been using for years?
Give us a toggle to use the classic view.

Then again, this is most likely just another example of developer churn. Give it a year or two, Atlassian will put out a bRaNd NeW sNaZzY vIeW that is just the original classic view, repackaged. Exactly how they got rid of the side bar style Jira Cloud and transitioned back to Jira Server style.

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021
Ethan V. May 13, 2021

I saw that. It works well. Now how can we make an API or something to auto-insert that into any page on the fly.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

Sorry, not a technical guy, but that would be nice if you come up with a solution. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events