Can't transition to done in a Kanban board

Victor Grazi July 26, 2019

I want to be able to automatically change issue resolution to closed when I drag them into the done column on a Kanban board.

I have the Done status in the workflow

I have the last column mapped to Done

I have "All may transition  to Done" ticked

I published the workflow

I refreshed the board

But when I try to drag anything to the Done column, it does not display the placeholder dotted lines, and it does not allow me to drag anything in

What to do?

done.png    done-closed.pngcant-close.png

5 answers

0 votes
Victor Grazi July 29, 2019

Issue is resolved. The problem was that the issue was actually part of a different project, which we want on our board via our board filter.

The project for that Jira had a slightly different workflow, which didn't allow the transition. This is now corrected and working nicely

0 votes
Victor Grazi July 29, 2019

Yes, as I said, I published it. 

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2019

Hi Victor - have you checked the conditions or validators on the transition? Maybe there is something there that is preventing you from moving to it. 

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2019

Hi @Victor Grazi 

I know you've changed the workflow, but have you published it? If not, it will still be using the original one

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2019

Maybe you haven't set a resolution.

Best

JP

Suggest an answer