Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't transition to done in a Kanban board

Edited

I want to be able to automatically change issue resolution to closed when I drag them into the done column on a Kanban board.

I have the Done status in the workflow

I have the last column mapped to Done

I have "All may transition  to Done" ticked

I published the workflow

I refreshed the board

But when I try to drag anything to the Done column, it does not display the placeholder dotted lines, and it does not allow me to drag anything in

What to do?

done.png    done-closed.pngcant-close.png

4 comments

Maybe you haven't set a resolution.

Best

JP

Warren Community Leader Jul 29, 2019

Hi @Victor Grazi 

I know you've changed the workflow, but have you published it? If not, it will still be using the original one

Yes, as I said, I published it. 

John Funk Community Leader Jul 29, 2019

Hi Victor - have you checked the conditions or validators on the transition? Maybe there is something there that is preventing you from moving to it. 

Issue is resolved. The problem was that the issue was actually part of a different project, which we want on our board via our board filter.

The project for that Jira had a slightly different workflow, which didn't allow the transition. This is now corrected and working nicely

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

Atlassian Access Demo Q&A Recap

Hi Community! Thank you to all who joined our ongoing monthly Atlassian Access demo! We have an engaging group of attendees who asked many great questions. I’ll share a recap of frequently ask...

120 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you