Brining in Outside Data to Dashboard

Michael McGory May 4, 2021

Hello Community!

Does anyone know of a way or have experience bringing in outside data to show in a JIRA dashboard?  

For example, is it possible to bring in data from AWS (e.g. AWS Spend) or DataDog into Jira?

This probably requires a plugin, does one exist?

Have a good day!

Michael

2 answers

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 11, 2021

Hi @Michael McGory

And thanks @Trudy Claspill for the mention :) Our app Dashboard Hub for Jira allows you to bring in outside data into our dashboards, like in the following examples:

But we do not support AWS or DataDog. We prioritise our next integrations based on the demand of our customers, next on our roadmaps are ServiceNow, GitHub, Tempo, Projectrak... If you want me can discuss your use case, my email is gorka at roninpixels dot com

Meanwhile, you have to check other apps from the marketplace that integrate AWS or Datadog.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2021

Hello @Michael McGory 

I found this post that has a reply from @Gorka Puente _Appfire_  that might be helpful to you

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Add-gadget-for-external-data/qaq-p/1570249

eazyBI  might be another third party app that could help you.

Suggest an answer