Billed with no support

Russell Hearne August 1, 2021

I have been billed an amount, but I don't have any support for it. I ring the Sydney number and get voicemail. I have left a few voicemails today, with no response.

Atlassian has the habit of billing you and making it very difficult to get an invoice or any documentation. They don't even answer the phone. Very frustrating.

5 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2021

Nope, I'm not "taking your money" if you've signed up for an Atlassian system. 

I might be taking your money if you've added an Adaptavist app or engaged us for consultancy etc, but that's a separate thing from your Atlassian subscription.

I think I would want to check what you have signed up for first, what does your my.atlassian.com account say you have signed up for?  And what does  https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ ask you?

0 votes

SEN Product Name Support Expires Support
SEN-14673669 Atlassian Cloud (Monthly Payments) zone5cloud 20 Aug 2021 Request Support
SEN-3888432 Atlassian Cloud (Monthly Payments) todaysplan 09 Aug 2021 Request Support

0 votes

Have a look at the discussion I had on this same topic in January.

0 votes

So we are not important enough. But you take our money, don't you? That is important to you.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2021

Atlassian only do direct telephone support for the highest levels of licences, randomly ringing their actual physical offices is not going to get you any support or help with your questions.

For all but the premium level customers, we have to go through https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ for support requests - raise it there, and select "billing" for the "general type of call" option.

Suggest an answer