Bigpicture loading crashed

Sanu Soman November 6, 2021

Hi,

As part of JIRA version upgrade we have done BigPicture upgrade from v7.9.5 to v8.1.4 and then getting error "BigPicture upgrade crashed" .

As per my understanding BigPitcure ideally doesn't support on weekend so anyone know their contact details to reach out for weekend support?

Thanks,

9 answers

1 vote
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 19, 2022

@Atlassian 29495, the situation you described requires further investigation by our technical team. Therefore, please raise a ticket via our Service Desk. Regarding Jira support logs - please get in touch with your Jira Administrator.

1 vote
Sanu Soman November 10, 2021

@Anna-BigPicture Hi, thanks for your reply.
yes, noticed and updated back on the ticket.

FYI - Everything looks good from our side as well after upgrade.

Thanks,

Sanu P Soman

0 votes
Atlassian 29495 May 24, 2023

Has this been fixed in the meantime?

0 votes
Atlassian 29495 May 9, 2022

Hi @Anna-BigPicturewe're running Jira v8.5.1 and BigPicture crashes daily, possibly hourly depending on load etc. This behavior can only be fixed manually (reset) and IMHO is completely inacceptable in production/corporation environment from either sides of softwares.

Unfortunately I do not have deeper access to logs etc. and we cannot update our systems as fast as the normal cycles suggest due to long-term licensing etc.

What else can be done?

Regards

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 18, 2021

Hi @Nadav Levi

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please reach out to our Technical Support via Service Desk, sharing with us Jira Support logs to speed up an issue diagnosis. 

The BigPicture Team will provide you with a solution in a timely manner.

0 votes
Nadav Levi November 17, 2021

image.pngHi @Anna-BigPicture 

We just purchased Big Picture and are experiencing the same issue.

Thank you

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
November 10, 2021

Hi @Sanu Soman

Indeed, BigPicture technical support is available 5 days per week, from 6 AM to 10 PM CET.

I've reviewed your support ticket, and it looks that the upgrade was successful the second time. Could you please confirm that the issue was resolved? Thank you!

0 votes
0 votes

Open vendor ticket - https://jira.softwareplant.com/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/1/SUPPORT-369302
but no response till now.

@Anna-BigPicture - Could you please help?

Suggest an answer