Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Attachment_Created event doesn't send Issue key!

I am integrating Jira with Salesforce using Zapier! But I am not getting any issue key, attachment_created event, in the payload! Is there any way possible that we can get a issue key in the attachment_created payload!

1 comment

@usamaahsan21 I am not sure of Zapier, but I would recommend trialing Connector for Salesforce & Jira which is an excellent way to make the integration. 

thanks riza I'll check that out.
Also do you know anyway to track the issue key from attachment created event ?
because currently when you look at the payload of attachment created event, there's no way to back track to the issue against which the attachment has been created

You are most welcome. Please note that the add-on is from ServiceRocket where I work in and there may be other apps out there that provides this integration.

Also do you know anyway to track the issue key from attachment created event ?

Are you referring to the Zapier integration? If you can provide screenshot of what you have done and what was the results, this would be more helpful to assist you in this. 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Admins, notify your Jira instance of system-wide changes with the new admin announcement banner

Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their  Jira Cloud instance.  ...

364 views 13 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you