Attachment_Created event doesn't send Issue key!

usamaahsan21 July 2, 2020

I am integrating Jira with Salesforce using Zapier! But I am not getting any issue key, attachment_created event, in the payload! Is there any way possible that we can get a issue key in the attachment_created payload!

3 answers

0 votes
Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2020

You are most welcome. Please note that the add-on is from ServiceRocket where I work in and there may be other apps out there that provides this integration.

Also do you know anyway to track the issue key from attachment created event ?

Are you referring to the Zapier integration? If you can provide screenshot of what you have done and what was the results, this would be more helpful to assist you in this. 

0 votes
usamaahsan21 July 3, 2020

thanks riza I'll check that out.
Also do you know anyway to track the issue key from attachment created event ?
because currently when you look at the payload of attachment created event, there's no way to back track to the issue against which the attachment has been created

0 votes
Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2020

@usamaahsan21 I am not sure of Zapier, but I would recommend trialing Connector for Salesforce & Jira which is an excellent way to make the integration. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events