Atlassian Support

Tzvika Zitzman August 18, 2021

I am wondering if other's, under the Premium plan get horrible support from Atlassian like we do.

They write 24/7 support, but offer no phone numbers to call, no direct e-mail of an account manager, and answer tickets after 11 hours on average. You cannot even escalate.  Completely at their mercy.

3 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

I feel your pain. You might open a case to discuss your concerns. I think it is important to share your feedback.

I just found more details here - support-services-cloud . If you have data supporting breaches then that would be good to backup your feedback.

Finally, if there is an issue the Community might be able to assist with please do post the questions there. Like many support forums, I think the response time is often better than the official product support, but maybe not the answers. ;-)

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

I am on standard not premium but I get a good support from the Atlassian support page. To the best of my knowledge premium does not offer 24x7 phone support nor an email address to an account manager, but may be mistaken here. Here is a link to the SLAs with details on Service credits - sla 

0 votes
Tzvika Zitzman August 18, 2021

Thanks, this SLA only mentions service uptime.

Maybe I should switch to standard so I can get faster replies...

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events