Anyone else having issues creating sandbox environment with JIRA Premium?

Oleg Appassov February 2, 2021

Hello foks, 

Following documentation that's broken down in this doc - click here and it's not accurate. I'm not seeing an option of Products (if they meant product access), which I clicked on and there's nothing displaying or giving me an option as documentation describes "create sandbox".

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 9.40.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-02 at 9.41.08 AM.png

Has anyone else experienced this issue where they couldn't create a sandbox environment for their JIRA premium subscription? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

5 answers

0 votes
Oleg Appassov February 3, 2021

Got it thank you @Kristin Lyons  @Matt Tse

Will ask ORG admins to give me access.

0 votes
Matt Tse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 2, 2021

Hey @Oleg Appassov ,

Judging from your screenshot, it looks like you might only have the site administrator role. You need to be an org administrator to see the same navigation that @Kristin Lyons shared.

Do you know of any org admins at your company? If so, they can grant you org admin access by going to the Settings page (see my screenshot)

org admin screen.png

0 votes
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2021

If you go to this page: https://admin.atlassian.com/ and then click on the domain name, do you see the option there?

0 votes
Oleg Appassov February 2, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 10.27.26 AM.png

Thank you Kristin. Hmm that's odd, this is what I see on my end and I'm a site-admin

0 votes
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 10.22.53 AM.png

At the top of the screen you'll see an option for Products, click on that and then there is a link for Sandbox on the left hand column.

Suggest an answer