1 ) I want to Clone my JIRA server 7.2.6 ,to Amazon machine Image (AMI), and i want to use it in tes

Deleted user September 15, 2021
1 ) I want to Clone my JIRA server 7.2.6 ,to Amazon machine Image (AMI), and i want to use it in test environment , and my license is expiring on 29 - September -2021,
shall i use developer license which we are purchasing for our Upgradation of 8.13.0 , shall we use that for cloned 7.2.6 version in test environment...

2 ) if we are planning for upgrade JIRA 7.2.6 , in middle if license expires will it allow us to work with same production license ,
we are planning for upgrade Jira 7.2.6 to 8.13.0 LTs version and our license will expires on 29-september -2021, then we will migrate our instance to cloud
what is the best way to Resolve our issue..

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

We can't help you resolve an issue if you don't tell us what it is.

What is the problem you are asking about here?  All I can see is a question about licences, to which the answer is "they will work until the end date", and "if you remain on server, they will continue to work but you will not be able to upgrade or get support"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events