Introducing Atlassian Data Lake for Jira Software - Early Access [NO LONGER AVAILABLE]

38 comments

Henning Blanke [Communardo] April 14, 2021

Hi @Ben Jackson or @Renee Zhang

is it possible to get a registration for the login now?

Regards 

Henning

Like Dan W likes this
Dan W April 22, 2021

We are migrating to the cloud this summer.  Is this going to be a purchased product or offered as part of the premium/enterprise subscriptions?

Paul Madison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

Will this work with Jira Service Management?

Renee Zhang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2021

@Henning Blanke [Communardo] 

Thanks for reaching out and showing interest in our Data Lake EAP! 
Unfortunately, our EAP is closed for the time being but we anticipate reopening the EAP with additional functionality later in the year. I recommend you keep an eye out in our Atlassian Community for updates and announcements! 
Renee Zhang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2021

@Paul Madison Yes, we are looking to onboard a number of our products into the lake, including Jira Service Management

Renee Zhang
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2021

@Dan W Thanks for your question Dan. We're currently in the process of finalising packaging so unfortunately we can't give you a definite answer as of right now. We'll be in touch once we announce packaging.  

Chris Kirschke June 25, 2021

Is there a standard connector to push the data to our own data lake?

WPG September 22, 2021

On Permission I would like to restrict the data retrieved to individual Products by URL on our Atlassian environment that we are the Org Administrator of. I would like to give each Site Admin Data Lake access to only their individual Product by URL.

James Webber October 19, 2021

Will there be history in the data Lake? I.e. can I get the status of a ticket last month?

John Mustac October 25, 2021

Is there any date on reopening this EAP? would love to get involved.

Like James Webber likes this
Effie Bagourdi [Nimaworks] October 27, 2021

Hi there, we do not have an update for a while on this.  Are there any news? Looking forward to using for enterprise cases.

Like # people like this
Steven Lees-Smith January 3, 2022

I know I am late to the party here but I sent an email for more information to the EAP address above and it bounced back at me.

I was just hoping there was information about what data would be contained in Data Lake for JSM.  We are about to move over to JSM and there is a heap of new reporting I have to come up with seeing we are losing the SQL table data access we have with our current ITSM solution.

Would love to know what the structure looks like, what fields are going to be contained as I will be putting this straight into Power BI to use with some other data sources we have.

Thanks

Like John Mustac likes this
Ákos Botos April 21, 2022

Does the Team 22 update means data analytics will never come to Jira Software Cloud (Premium)?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events