Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to add team members to organization

Keletso Sibulele August 11, 2022

I tried adding one of our employees to the our organization however it says the email is invalid, which is weird because this is heir day to day work email. Anyone can point me in the right direction please? 

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Hi @Keletso Sibulele welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you explain the steps you took to add a user to an organization? From which screen? Can you share the screenshot with the error message?

Keletso Sibulele August 23, 2022

Hi @Dave Mathijs thank you for the welcome, and the response. I appreciate the extension to help. This issue has since been resolved. It turns out the user had been incorrectly added as a Jira software user and then suspended, and this prevented her from been added. We removed her account and added her again which resolved the issue. Again, thank you so much for the response. Take care. 

Like Dave Mathijs likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

@Keletso Sibulele Great to hear the issue got resolved.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events