• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

send nightly email to agents with their open requests

Hi,

I am new to JSD cloud, so please excuse if this is a basic question. I have launched JSD and now I want to be able to send a nighty email which includes an Excel/CSV attachment or HTML table of all the open tickets with columns I choose.

Example:

Agent A to get all his/her open tickets nightly with the following information:

Issue TypeIssue keyIssue idSummaryCreatedAssigneeReporterPriorityStatusUpdatedDue date

Can I achieve the above with automation?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Oct 19, 2020

Khalid,

You can create a new filter that includes all the field you would like to have sent via the email and then save it.  The JQL might look something like this. assignee in (currentUser()) AND resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY created DESC   This will bring back all unresolved issue for the current user.  Once you have the filter created, you need to use currentUser() you can save it.  Once it has been saved share it with your team.  You can then have each of the users subscribe to this filter and have it send each of them a daily email.   Or you can create a group for your team and subscribe the group.

Capture.PNG

@Brant Schroeder 

Thanks for your response. I was able to get it working with the filter, sharing filter, and subscribing to it. The details link is a bit hidden and I would not have found without your screenshot. 

Thanks again!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

227 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you