Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Last updated by" field

Kaur Joakit December 10, 2020

We recently migrated from Server to DataCenter and this migration removed the "Last updated by" field.

I assume it was related to some free-of-charge plugin which does not have DC support.

What are the FREE-OF-CHARGE solutions/plugins to display the field about username who recently updated ticket in the queues? I know about paid plugins (ScriptRunner), which can also do the work, but currently only interested about free of charge solutions.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2020

I can't find a free app that would provide such a field.  You will need to do some research to find the list of apps capable of doing this and see if any of them are free.  I would start by looking to see if the app you were using to provide the field before has a DC version.

Kaur Joakit December 10, 2020

I did the research already and can't find anything free and suitable.

Unfortunately, the app what was used before does not have DC version.

Thats why i thought that perhaps someone still could know a solution for this issue.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2020

It is always worth asking, but I'm afraid all the solutions I've been able to find are paid-for.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events