problems with user with the same username but different full name

gonzalo zegarra December 26, 2022

hi

I mean, first i have tickets created with  fields completed with value of the an user as the full name. Then i eliminated that user and moths later i create a new user with the same username but different full name, so the fields of the tickets that saved full name of the first user, changed the full name to the new value of the second user.

i need the old value of the user eliminated ,how could i do that?

Thx

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2022

Hi @gonzalo zegarra welcome to the Atlassian community.

You got a unique use case, where I couldn't understand anything as to what you are trying to accomplish by giving full name and recreating the same name again with some duration gap!!!

gonzalo zegarra December 27, 2022

i mean,it happens even with the closed tickets, if i fill values of fields with the full name from a user, then i changed the full name of that user, so the values before are updated to the new value of the full name, even the closed tickets.

i want the tickets created and closed before the change of the full name of the user , keep the old value, if it is possible?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events