Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to assign a ticket

Roopa July 19, 2021

Hi I am not able to assign a ticket to another member who is a service desk agent. check screenshot below.

Jira.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

Are they an agent of this specific project? Please check the project settings: People and Permissions 

Roopa July 19, 2021

yes
jira1.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

Ok. Can you also look at the permissions and see what you see there. 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2021

There is a permission called ‘assignable users’ make sure that this user is part of any groups/roles that you have defined there

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2021

Precisely 

Roopa July 19, 2021

i have checked all that..
jira2.png

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2021

One thing I’m noticing is that you are looking from the ‘Roopa’ user as to what that users rights are. 

if you want to assign the issue to someone that user has to have a JSM license and also the permissions to be an assignable user 

I assume assigning issues to yourself is not an issue?

Roopa July 19, 2021

i know that the other user is assignable user but how to check if he has a JSM license or not?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2021

check admin > user management, search user and view details on them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events