Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no mail received

wenjing zhang April 28, 2022

Hey, my colleague as new register, we have already invited her in JIRA , but she can not receive any notifications from JIRA .

Administrator has already invite her by mail .
She has tried to login for several times, still no mail received
Her mail is :bo.liu@gaea.com
We need your help ,Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Sam Bartolome
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2022

Hi @wenjing zhang ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Ask your administrator to check if the account is created on Jira. If the account is there but the user has no invitation still she should be able to login somehow with  password reset.

Confirm with the user that there are no rules in her inbox that send the invitation somewhere else, also check the spam folder.

You can also contact your email team to check if there is email flow onto the user's account

wenjing zhang April 29, 2022

1. I tried to reset the password, but I can't receive the email.
2. Tried to send invitations to others, can receive emails
3. I don't know what else I can do, it's the first time such a thing has happened.

Sam Bartolome
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2022

I would still encourage you to contact your email team to see where the issue resides.

It is important to confirm or deny if the issue is Jira, network or email server related topic.

Can you reset the password manually and provide one to her? At least this way the user will be able to access the platform while you finish to troubleshoot the issue

wenjing zhang April 29, 2022

The user must invite me to have the option to reset the password. We try to create a new email and can receive the email invitation. Only this email cannot be accepted, and there is no email in the spam mailbox. This mailbox can also accept other emails, just Unable to receive the invitation email, is there a way to make sure that the invitation email is indeed sent to him?

Sam Bartolome
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2022

Can the admin of the tool create an account instead to send the invitation?

The email invitation should work out of the box, but in order to confirm contact your email team to monitor that the email went through.

Is the user the only one from that organisation or is there other users from the same organisation which have received the invitation?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events