Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

many service portals

valentin_perez August 4, 2022

hi there,

I am wondering if we can have more than one service portal. I'd like to have a portal per business unit so they know where to go for logging the appropriate requests.

Thanks,

Valentin

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2022

hello @valentin_perez . Welcome to the Atlassian community!

It's one portal per JSM project.  So, each business unit would be a JSM project.  These portals would then be tied together in the Help Center portal.

valentin_perez August 4, 2022

Thank you @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ 

if I understand correctly, when the person lands in the help center portal, would they see a "tile" that routes them to their portal or, can they have their own portal?

say a portal for IT, a portal for Marketing, a portal for customer service, etc, etc

thanks again

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2022

Yes, whatever name you give the JSM project, that's what will show as a "tile" on the Help Center portal.  Clicking on the "tile" takes them to the individual portal.

There can also be separate URLs for the individual portals.

0 votes
Emerson Sapatini February 16, 2023

Hi team, we have several projects, and i would like the user of a form, not to see other portals and other forms. how to restrict?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events