Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

language

Татьяна Исаева November 4, 2020

I can't change the language to Russian, your instructions are very complicated. Why not make it easy and accessible for users to change the language? Blackboard in Russian, instructions for exploring the possibilities of the program in English.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2020

I am not sure "go to your profile and select your preferred language" is "very complicated"?  Could you explain why you think that is is complicated?

With the profile, everything is fine. I wasn't asking about the profile. When studying additional features of the program, instructions in English. How can I switch them to another language? Many users do not know English at such a level that they can read the text fluently. Is it possible to change the language in the instructions for new and additional program features?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2020

Ah, sorry, I thought you were talking about presenting the UI in Russian, not the documentation.

As far as I am aware, Atlassian have not written much of their docs in anything other than English.

Thanks for the answer.  I really hope that you will consider the translation into Russian. There are a lot of us :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events