Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jira cloud for slack showing some demo project we dont have access to

Marc Ientilucci December 1, 2020

hello, I have the jira cloud for slack integration installed on my site. while in slack, when I use /jira create, i see the correct projects however when my teammate uses /jira create, some random URL/project shows up for him which is totally unrelated to our business.

the random site that shows in his slack /jira create is demotest1234qq.atlassian.net

neither of us have access to demotest1234qq.atlassian.net. can demotest1234qq.atlassian.net somehow be purged

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.53.58 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
SDHCAP Support December 2, 2020

Hi Daniel, 

When i try to log in to deactivate the demotest1234qq service management, i get an error which tells me to open a support ticket. 

if i provide my consent, is this something you can deactivate now. i have not received any emails about the page expiring. Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 3.22.20 PM.png

SDHCAP Support December 3, 2020

@Daniel Eads any chance you or someone can assist with above?

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2020

We've deleted the test site. This should cause it to disappear from the dropdown list in Slack as well. Cheers!

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2020

Hello Marc, welcome to the Community!

In checking your site's licensing information, it appears that your teammate and another account on your site are both listed as users on the other Cloud site you mentioned, although you yourself are not a member of that site.

Your teammate can contact the Site Admin for the other site and request to be removed as a user. Incidentally, the site has received an inactive notification and will remove itself from the list in a few weeks if no action is taken. If your teammate doesn't know who the admin for that site is or how to contact them, I would suggest waiting for the site to go inactive - it will be removed from the Site list in Slack at that point.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events