Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

integrate REST calls with JSD

Hi, 

we have set up Pingdom to monitor our health-check APIs. If something is down an alert is being sent to Opsgenie and a Jira Service Desk ticket is opened automatically. In Pingdom or in Opsgenie I cannot configure to show in the description what is exactly down but I would like to push this notification showing the specific customers and services which are down, maybe with a REST call integration.

we checked this plugin, but unfortunately not supported in Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218455/easy-integrations-for-jira

Any ideas how we could push to the JIRA ticket into the description or comment field the list of services and customers instances down?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nick H Atlassian Team May 25, 2022

Hi @Judit Arvai ,

I think it would all depend on whether or not this information / data is being sent to Opsgenie from Pingdom.

You should be able to check if that's the case under the Settings menu >> Logs tab. If Opsgenie is receiving this information (services and customers instances down), you should be able to extract it into the alert using either string processing or regex

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Coming Soon: Insight Changing to Assets

The 2020 acquisition of Mindville added powerful asset and configuration management capabilities to Jira Service Management in the form of Insight. Following the completion of that integration, custo...

293 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you