Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integrate REST calls with JSD

Firas Amer April 7, 2020

Hi, 

we have set up Pingdom to monitor our health-check APIs. If something is down an alert is being sent to Opsgenie and a Jira Service Desk ticket is opened automatically. In Pingdom or in Opsgenie I cannot configure to show in the description what is exactly down but I would like to push this notification showing the specific customers and services which are down, maybe with a REST call integration.

we checked this plugin, but unfortunately not supported in Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218455/easy-integrations-for-jira

Any ideas how we could push to the JIRA ticket into the description or comment field the list of services and customers instances down?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2022

Hi @Firas Amer ,

I think it would all depend on whether or not this information / data is being sent to Opsgenie from Pingdom.

You should be able to check if that's the case under the Settings menu >> Logs tab. If Opsgenie is receiving this information (services and customers instances down), you should be able to extract it into the alert using either string processing or regex

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events