how to show a list of open service desk issues shared with my organization in confluence

Andreas Hagglund June 10, 2018

In my company everyone is a service desk customer, and by default we are sharing all service desk issues with everyone in the organization. Not everyone, however is a Jira Software Engineering user.  

Now I would like to embed a view (or use a filter) with service desk issues in Confluence so that when people click on the issue, they go to the customer portal view of the shared issue in service desk, and not to the agent view in Jira. The reason for this is that not all users will have access to the agent view, but all users will have access to the customer portal view in service desk. 

When I use the regular jira filter, it seems to default to linking to the Agent view, and not the portal view. 

If I try to embed a customer portal view (which I guess I can do with a html-macro) I can't figure out how to filter for issues of a certain type from a certain service desk.

Any ideas how I can achieve the above?

1 answer

0 votes
Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2018

If you use the html-macro you should be able to use the following extensions:

servicedesk/customer/user/requests?reporter=all&status=open&portalId=1&requestTypeId=17&page=1

portalid is your service desk portal

requestTypeId specifies the request type

edvaaart July 19, 2021

Wow, this is what I have been looking for! Strange that the portal does not offer a GUI  action that produces this result

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events