Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how raise request for all option Deviniti custom field?

JIRA2020 October 1, 2020

Hello,I am using Jira Service Desk server.I add Deviniti Dynamic Forms-Dynamic select custom field with three options.when I raise request with this custom field, only for one option I can create request.Can People help me for raising for all options?

2 answers

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 1, 2020

Hi! I'm from Deviniti team. Please create a request on our Customer Portal. Add more details if you can. We'll help you as soon as possible!

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2020

@JIRA2020 

You need to create 3 Dynamic Forms. 

if you can provide your requirement clearly i can help you more.

JIRA2020 October 1, 2020

Can you explain me?Should I create 3 Dynamic Forms same?

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2020

@JIRA2020  yes using same custom filed. 

then mention clearly Option Related field  Required  Default value  Request types for each custom filed.

JIRA2020 October 1, 2020

Thank you for your reply.

As I realized, I should create three Deviniti Custom Fields  with Option Related field  Required  Default value  Request types for each custom filed.

Do I should assign three Deviniti Custom Fields to same screen and then have three Fields  in portal request that customer fill them?

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2020

@JIRA2020 yes if the fields are different you need to add on portal screen.

JIRA2020 October 1, 2020

Only one option has two related fields that for this option I can create request.another two option have not related fields. 

JIRA2020 October 1, 2020

How One Deviniti Custom Fields can create 3 times with same name?

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2020

Can you share me all details what exactly you are trying to do

JIRA2020 October 1, 2020

I have one Deviniti Custom Field named "Employee Status".

Employee Status have 3 options(Staff, Trainee, Univercity).

Staff has two related field and Trainee& Univercity have not related field.

I should create 3 Employee Status field with same name and same screen.Is it correct?

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2020

No need to create 3 Employee Status field.

Once you add Deviniti Dynamic Forms and add custom field Employee Status.

After creating the filed you will get the 3 (Staff, Trainee, Univercity).

under Option.

Check and let me know if anything else required.

JIRA2020 October 1, 2020

I do it you explain..Now I can raise request for Staff option, but  for Trainee & Univercity options I can not create request.

what I do that can create request by selecting Trainee or Univercity options?

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2020

You want Trainee or University options to be mandatory? 

JIRA2020 October 1, 2020

No.I want when select Trainee or University options in request field, by click in create button, this request create but not create.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2020

Make it required filed then in form

JIRA2020 October 1, 2020

I did it but create did NOT work.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2020

Can you share me the screen shot as i am not able to understand your requirement.

i need details and more clarification then only i would be able to help you out,

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 1, 2020

@JIRA2020 please create a ticket on our Customer Portal. The support team will help you with this issue during the screensharing session.

Cheers,

Kate

JIRA2020 October 3, 2020

Thank you.

I created ticket and waiting for your reply.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events