Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i control e-mail notifs in SD sign up customers

Mark Markham October 7, 2020

-- SD sent e-mail to everyone i added to organizations.

-- Now I can't get it to send any

---But I want to enroll a bunch without the email sending so I need to learn how to turn off and on that notif

--- and something must be off now but I have no idea

SDorganizations.png

enrolled many but no email sent, not in spam but it worked a day or two ago...

customers.png

email.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

You enable/disable customer notifications under project settings > customer notifications.

Thanks Jack-- see pic above. It enabled and used to work...

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

With it enabled if you invite a new customer they should receive a notification. Note if the customer was added with a notification off email would not have been sent. Moreover the only way to notify them after you enable it would be to manually do so.

May I re-add them after I turn it on? Is there another email switch?

I added all while it was on before I posted. no email.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2020

TBH I have never attempted to add an existing customer so unsure how it would be handled. That is, will it present an error or ignore the action or what.

But you are saying that you added customers when the notification was on and they did not receive the email, correct? I would suggest retesting this using maybe a gmail account you create for test purposes. Always check junk/spam folders

• used 4 emails
  • checked spams
  • made up an email
  • no mails in spam, inbox anyplace

ideas?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2020

if you are seeing this behavior across multiple projects I really am unsure what to check next. I would refer you to Atlassian Support.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events