Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I tell which portal a customer has access to?

Nicole Downes August 23, 2020

We have thousands of customers and 15+ separate service desks.  Apart from looking in the customers view of individual service desks, how can I determine which portal each customer has access to create an issue in?

We would like to improve our customer experience by directing them to fewer service desks as they adopt/we integrate more of our products and services.  This is a huge undertaking, so we want to focus on those customers using multiple service desks first. To achieve this, we need to know to which SD a customer belongs. We also need to know which organisation/s they belong to, as that org may prefer different orgs setup to access/share issues when specific areas of their business use different products and/or services. 

How can I extract this information from Jira?

How can I bulk add existing customers to a different service desk?

1 answer

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2020

@Nicole Downes 

In Customers column you need to create new organization and add the users who will access which service desk portal. In this way it will be easy to segregate the customers.

Related to your question 

How can I extract this information from Jira? what information you need to extract please clarify.

How can I bulk add existing customers to a different service desk? Create organization and add bulk users.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events