Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I solve this so that confirmation is not requested again

Aykan Inal December 20, 2022

administrator approval was not requested before, now new users are asked for approval if they want to log in with microsoft

1.png2.png3.png

2 answers

0 votes

this is not  solve

0 votes
Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

Hi,

Generally an Atlassian account needs to be sync'd or sign in with 0365 via Atlassian Access.

Atlassian access gives opportunity to connect yours Atlassian instance with SSO instance like Okta, Azure, 0365, etc. 

Ref. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/atlassian-cloud-tutorial

administrator approval was not requested before, now new users are asked for approval if they want to log in with microsoft

3.png

Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

Hi, 

This is related to access to the Azure tiles (the app config on the azure). 

You may need to check with the Azure Admin of your org to check what all groups/users are allocated to access Atlassian instance. The SSO is restricted based on groups probably wherein you or the users getting above error is not part of.

Nothing wrong with Atlassian config, but the config of provisioning users at Azure is.

Aykan Inal December 21, 2022

What will be done and controlled on the Azure side?  step by step please

Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2022

Access to the Jira connector will be done by the Azure

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events