Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email notification of calls

gustavo February 9, 2021

good Morning,

I'm having problems with my account, that when the customer opens a request for a new ticket, my team is not receiving email notification.

the following error that presents me when I try to change the email: The domain claim could not be verified because you are not an organization administrator. DKIM validation failed for this domain.

Does anyone know what can be and could help me?

Att.

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2021

Hello Gustavo,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

Once you verify the domain as Nic mentioned, please, follow the steps from the documentation below to configure DKIM and SPF records:

After that, you will be able to change the project email address, so customers and users will receive notifications from the custom domain.

Kind regards,
Angélica

gustavo February 9, 2021

Thank you Angelica,

After configuring the settings successfully I will follow the steps you instructed me.

Att.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

You'll need to get the domain verified, see https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/verify-a-domain-for-your-organization-873871234.html

Once verified, you should be able to change the email.

gustavo February 9, 2021

Thanks for the return Nic.

I checked the documents you sent me, but I'm still having trouble registering my Gsuite domain.

Was there any way I could contact you by email for further clarification?

I have had this problem for more than months and my company still does not receive notification when a ticket is opened.

I thank you for your attention.

Att.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2021

Hi Gustavo,

For GSuite, you can follow the steps of this documentation:

Regarding the Issue Created notification, by default, it’s set to send a notification to All Watchers, Current Assignee, and Reporter.

For you and your team to start receiving these notifications, it’s necessary to modify the recipients. 

Next-gen project:

Go to Project settings > Notifications > Internal notifications. On this page, click on … > Edit for Request created. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.29.27.png

Classic project:

Go to Project settings > Notifications > Actions > Edit notifications. Then, click on Add for Issue Created (System). 

Classic projects have more options, so you can add a specific group or user.

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.32.16.png

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events