display format of .pptx/ google slide via service desk for customers

Konstantin Dubiel September 24, 2020

Hi there,

i connected a confluence section to a service desk and again embedded a .pptx./ google slide into a confluence page, which worked well. (i´ve tried both)
My problem is that the presentation is not really nice for the customers in the service desk portal.
So for example i can view the .pptx/google slide within confluence normally but in the service desk i only get a still image and also google slides are very limited.
did i miss something / is there a way to show the customer a "nicer presentation"?

kind regards

Konstantin Dubiel

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2020

Hello @Konstantin Dubiel,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When using the customer portal, currently it's not possible for customers to preview files.

I tested here and when using the Office macro, customers won't be able to preview or download the files, so the best option would be just adding the documents as attachments for customers to be able to download in the portal.

Based on your question, I created a feature request suggesting the implementation of such ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

Konstantin Dubiel September 30, 2020

Hello @Angélica Luz

thank you very much, I am looking forward to a solution!

Regards,
Konstantin

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events