customers unable to see their own requests in customer portal

ondotengineering July 28, 2022

We have observed that few customers who are using JSM portal to raise the requests they are unable to see the requests raised by them. When customer click on Request button it is not loading the requests raised by respective user. Please look in to this issue and help us on priority.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

Hi @ondotengineering ,

Can you verify that the issue has the Request type field appropriately filled in and that the Reporter is indeed the customer that opened the request?

Hi @Jack Brickey  Yes customer filled request type field properly and the reporter is exist in customers list. So far this issue observed for only few customers not for all.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

For the suspect customer are they able to see any of their requests? Are you observing this firsthand or simply relying on what the customer is reporting? If the customer isn't seeing any of their requests I would closely inspect any filters they may have enabled in their request view. Next I would inspect what is unique about these customers. If only some requests are missing then I would look closely at the request types to understand if there's something odd there. Ultimately you may need to reach out to Atlassian support to assist here.

They are not able to see the requests raised by them. When they are clicking on  Request-->My Request option the page is not redirecting to the requests list. We have connected with customer and verified the issue and they didn't enabled any filters in request view. Any way raised support ticket for this issue.

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Gethro Guerrier December 21, 2022

Hey @ondotengineering  I'm experiencing the same issue as a Jira Admin. Customer has the proper permission but cannot view his own open requests/Closed requests.Screenshot_1.png

See the opened ticketOpened ticket.png

Can anyone help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events