Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connect a email to create a certain type

Navid B May 15, 2022

Hi , 
our setup already has an email integrated for case creation : when customers send email to support@****.atlassian.net as Service Request is being created for them automatically . 

NOW we want to have another email connected so that email to that one create a INCIDENT case for that customer  

2 answers

0 votes
Navid B May 17, 2022

Hi Jack , it was my impression too in the beginning .but later I got a more clear description : 
it should be the same 1 email but upon receiving it from a certain sender domain ( let say any email that come from @xxx.com ) it shall create an incident instead of a service request. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2022

So are you asking if you can have 2 different email address for a single project? If so, on Cloud you can achieve this using the default project email and create a custom email. If you are asking for something else please let me know.

Navid B May 17, 2022

@Jack Brickey  
Hi Jack , it was my impression too in the beginning . but later I got a more clear description : 
it should be the same 1 email but upon receiving it from a certain sender domain ( let say any email that come from @XXX.com ) it shall create an incident instead of a service request. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events