• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

change/remove signup text - JIRA SD

Is there a way i could find out where this text is stored as we want to edit it or potentially remove it.  It is on the front end portal page which says 'Dont have an account'..  is it in a page on the server or stored somewhere in DB?

donthave.jpg

3 answers

1 vote
Nabil Atlassian Team Apr 20, 2018

If you do not allow customers to signup, the link would not appear as customers can only be "invited" to your SD. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/global-customer-permissions-895930616.html

Thanks for the reply.  We want to use email requests to allow any person to send an email to a specific mailbox to make it a ticket.  With that, I believe we have to allow public signup...correct me if I am wrong.  This is where the issue is.  We dont want public signup or more importantly want to stop users from creating an account to see the request.  sounds odd but thats our rules.  Any ideas?

I mean what if i just wanted to change the verbiage on the login page?  I should be allowed to do that.  

0 votes
Nabil Atlassian Team Apr 19, 2018

Hi Kevin,

The text is currently not editable. We have a feature request for it at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-330 

I need a way to block that signup link.  Any suggestions? It is critical to us.

might you have a solution for this? thank you

Nabil Atlassian Team May 17, 2018

I'm afraid that I would have a solution for it, Kevin. It might be possible for you to customize the source files but this is not supported and is only possible in Jira Server 

@Kevin LHi Kevin we got the same issue. Formerly we used the Ultimate Theming Addon, which allowed us to use CSS / Javascript do hide the whole "signup box with link" in the SD portal.

Now we don't use it anylonger so I couldnt find a way to inject my CSS - announcement banner in Jira and announcement banner within the portal both dont work.

Did you find a solution for your request?

Greetings Christoph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

157 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you