Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i pay for a single case tech support from Atlassian engineers?

InfiniGlobe LLC December 28, 2020

We are having hard times upgrading our Jira Core/Software/Service Desk from 7.13.1 to any later LTS.

We are on Starter license. 

Is it possible to pay Atlassian team to help us on the matter?

3 answers

4 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2020

Hi @InfiniGlobe LLC

Starter licenses are not entitled for support requests.

You mention "hard times". In case you want to go into detail probably somebody from Community here is also able to help.
Many people with very good knowledge are here and except access to your system would be needed I would give it a try if I were you.

If this is not acceptable for you probably an Atlassian partner nearby is willing to help?
You can find a list of official partners here: https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/

Regards,
Daniel

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2020

you might consider contacting a local Atlassian Partner too. They are often very experienced w/ upgrades.

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2020

If you can elaborate on what exact issues you are facing while upgrading, we (community members) might be able to provide you some inputs.

Also as suggested by @Daniel Ebers and @Jack Brickey you can reach out to Atlassian Solution Partners to assist you if you do not wish to elaborate here.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events