Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

behaviours doesn't work

SU_ Derek R January 4, 2021

I wrote a behavior rule, which is effective in creating problems, editing problems, and creating problems in jsd, but in the portal of jsd, the interface of the circulation workflow does not take effect. Is there any solution?

1 answer

1 vote
Guilhem Dupuy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2021

Hello @SU_ Derek R,

Indeed, I faced the same issue a couple of weeks ago.

In order to apply a behaviour to the client portal, you have to edit the Mapping of your behaviour, and add a mapping using the Jira Service Desk mapping. This mapping must then target the request types you want the behaviour to apply to.

Capture d’écran 2021-01-04 à 15.23.34.png

Let me know if it helped,

Guilhem

SU_ Derek R January 4, 2021

Hi  @Guilhem Dupuy :

Thank you for your answer. I did such a mapping. My problem appeared on the pop-up interface of the portal's conversion workflow. It was normal when the portal was created.

Thanks

Derek

Guilhem Dupuy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

Hi @SU_ Derek R ,

I don't understand what you meen by the pop up interface of the portal's conversion workflow, could you please share with me a screenshot ?

Thanks,

Guilhem

SU_ Derek R January 6, 2021

Hi @Guilhem Dupuy :

Thank you for you patience,Sorry, I cannot provide screenshots due to the permission of the working machine

the pop up interface of the portal's conversion workflowRefers to transition Screen.

Scriptrunner there seems to be a bug.

In portal, behavior is effective when it is created,But it does not take effect in the transition screen.

Tips: I have mapped the project and request.

Thanks,

Derek

Guilhem Dupuy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2021

Hi @SU_ Derek R ,

In this case I guess you should create a ticket in the Scriptrunner service portal, they provide really good answers sometimes ! You have to insist a bit sometimes

However, if you write to them, try and be as clear as you can. I think a Screenshot or a picture will really increase your chances of getting a good answer :) 

Good luck,

Guilhem

SU_ Derek R January 13, 2021

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events