Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

applicazione Jira per smartphone nessuna notifiche audio e pop-up, come fare ?

gennaro.balacco June 18, 2021

l'applicazione Jira per smartphone (android 9), nonostante tutte le abilitazioni non emette nessuna notifiche audio e pop-up.

Inoltre nella "pagina" Notifiche , mi riporta sempre la dicitura << non è ancora successo nulla>>  ma in realtà così non è.

Come è possibile risolvere questo problema ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2021

Hello @gennaro.balacco,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

On the mobile app, currently, only four notifications are supported, so depending on the notification, it’s expected that you won’t receive a pop-up and sound notification.

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 15.06.56.png

Testing on my mobile using Android 11, it works normally, for example, when a ticket is assigned to me, changing statuses of tickets where I’m watching, and so on.

Can you please let us know what type of notification you are not receiving?

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
gennaro.balacco June 21, 2021

Hi Angelica, thank you for having responded to my report. For me and my team it is essential that notifications arrive correctly.
The 4 notifications are all enabled, exactly as I see from your screenshot but no notification arrives.
I am attaching screenshots of my smartphone. Also in the notifications page the message << Nothing has happened yet >> always appears even when there are tickets.

My smartphone is SAMSUNG NOTE 8 with android version 9.

Same thing happens to my colleague who has an IPhone 7 ios version 14.6 smartphone

I await your URGENT indications.

Thanks for your kindness and availability.

Sincerely

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 23.38.42 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 23.38.42.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 23.38.41.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-21 at 23.38.41 (1).jpeg

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2021

Thank you for the details, @gennaro.balacco.

Are you and your teammates receiving notifications via email or via Jira (through the bell icon on the top Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 10.32.57.png ) normally?

Are the notifications enabled on your profile in Jira (Profile picture > Personal settings)?

gennaro.balacco June 23, 2021

email notifications arrive regularly.
what we don't get and what we need to enable are the audio and pop-up notifications of the APP installed on the smartphone.
notifications from APP must arrive on smartphone in addition to email.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
June 24, 2021

Thank you, @gennaro.balacco.

On the mobile app, the notifications are limited. You won’t receive the same notifications as you receive via email.

Using Jira on the web, please, go to your Profile picture > Personal settings and select the option “You make changes to the issue”:

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 09.47.21.png

This is how the notifications appear on the app: 

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 09.40.42.png WhatsApp Image 2021-06-24 at 09.35.11(1).jpeg

When someone assigns a ticket to you, makes an update on a ticket you are watching, or mentions you, the notification will appear on the mobile app.

gennaro.balacco June 24, 2021

I don't need all notifications on the mobile app. what is absolutely necessary for me is the notification of opening a new Ticket. the e-mail arrives but gets confused with the other 100 e-mails received. I could not get confused if the app on the smartphone emits a sound when a new ticket is opened, a pop-up opens and a number appears next to the Jira icon, as happens for example for notifications of new WhatsApp messages.

nothing ever appears on the jira notifications page, this screen always appears

gennaro.balacco June 24, 2021

Screenshot_20210624-194722_Jira.jpg

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
June 24, 2021

Thank you for the information, @gennaro.balacco.

The notification for “Issue created” is not supported on mobile yet. 

There is a feature suggesting the implementation of such ability:

Please, click on vote and also watch to receive updates.

For now, as a workaround, you can create an automation rule to mention you when a new ticket is created. For more details, please, check the description of the feature request ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events