Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

adding JSM customer issues

Hello,

I am having issues adding 4 people as customers to my service project. They are deactivated Jira software users. When I try to add them I get an error saying the email is wrong. They are all deactivated in Jira software, so I am suspecting that is the problem. 

Is there no way to add them just as customers to a JSM project without having to reactivate their Jira software license?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes

@Andrea Robbins -

What you need to do is to reactive the users in question.  Afterward, remove his/her product access to Jira software.  When it is done, then you can send out invite to them for JSM customer access.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Hi Joseph, 

I added them back to Jira Software, added them as customers, then removed them from Jira Software, this also auto removed them as customers. 

Please advise. 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Improving the Create Issue Experience in Jira Service Management Cloud

Hello everyone!  We are very excited to announce some much needed changes to the issue create experience in JSM (the blue "create" button) at the top of the screen.  We have just starte...

150 views 7 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you