Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflows - Show transition on portal not available

Adrien Marceau November 17, 2020

Hi there,

I'm working on a active workflow created from scratch and I would like to set transitions 'Close' and 'Cancel' so that they can be available on the customer portal. But the option is not available on the workflow :

Workflow.JPG

Thanks in advance for your help

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Adrien Marceau,

This may be because the workflow is not associated with your service management project yet. As the functionality is related to service desk projects only, I guess it will become available after you linked it with an issue type in a Jira Service Management project. 

Hi @Walter Buggenhout ,

Thanks for your reply. This is what I thought first. But, this workflow is already linked to an issue type :

Capture2.JPG

Its name is 'Workflow Stuart Tache' and is linked to the issue type 'Tâche' or 'Task' in English

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2020

Hmm ...

From the documentation I found here there is one more thing that I can think of:

Make sure Show transition labels is selected.

Or that you access it starting from you project settings instead of general admin.

Would that make any difference?

That's it! I had some type of tickets with no workflows and now that's working.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events