Won't let me install

Antonio Rosas September 16, 2020
Hello, it won't let me install any application in application administration.
Also I do not know why I do not appreciate the option of Project Automation.

Regards.

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

Hi Antonio, welcome to the community. are you listed as a Trusted user or site admin? Under user management?

C864BF33-F26B-436F-B2F7-EAF29551C7ED.jpeg

Antonio Rosas September 18, 2020

Hi Jack,

if in fact it is only me who is as administrator.

Regards.

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

Hi @Antonio Rosas ,

Do you get an error message or something else? If it is the error regarding "unable to install at the moment, try again later" then that happens sometimes and is related JIRA itself, nothing you can do but wait.

I do have to excuse myself but I don't understand your second question regarding the automation.

Any more details?

Antonio Rosas September 18, 2020

Hi DirK,
It throws me the following error when installing, but I have been with it for several days.
1.png

Regarding the option, the Project automation option does not appear, which if I get it in another site that I have doing tests, I attach an image.

2.png

Regards

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2020

@Antonio Rosas ,

If you don't see features and have continued issues with this I can only suggest to contact the official atlassian support.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events