Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Widget error

IT Intern July 8, 2021

Whenever I select Project settings -> Widget and try to save the widget I get an error - "Unable to install the widget. Please try again in a little while."

Can someone help me?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2021

Hello Ruben,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I can see that you have two Jira Service Management sites, so I would like to confirm which is the affected one. 

Can you please let us know if you are facing issues on the site where the URL starts with “sa” or “team”?

Since the first step is to try to uninstall and install the widget from our side, I want to make sure I’ll do that on the correct one.

Kind regards,
Angélica

IT Intern July 12, 2021

Hello angelica is the URL that starts with "sa"

Thanks!

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2021

Thank you for your response, Ruben.

When trying to uninstall the widget is shows a failure:

{"state":"FAILURE","message":"Add-on with key 'com.atlassian.servicedesk.embedded' was not found"}

With this said, I’m creating a ticket on your behalf, so we can escalate the issue to our dev team and they can properly install the add-on on your site.

You will receive a notification about the ticket and I’ll let you know once the ticket is escalated.

IT Intern July 12, 2021

ok, I've already received the notification of the ticket.

Thanks for your time!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events