Did you mean: 

Why does an error often occur in Jira ?

sumaiya.k August 26, 2020

jira.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2020

Hello @sumaiya.k,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

As Dave mentioned, it seems that you are trying to access an add-on on the project and it's not loading.

Have you talked to your administrator to confirm if the add-on is updated?

What is the menu you are trying to access on the project?

Regards,
Angélica

sumaiya.k September 2, 2020

@Angélica Luz It occurs when i try to access the Test cases in Jira. Or when trying to access any of the Test Cycles created

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@sumaiya.k - are you an admin for your Jira, or do you know the admin(s)? Is the test case add-on updated?

You're using TM4J, right? Make sure you have the right permissions to access test cases. Check: https://support.smartbear.com/tm4j-cloud/docs/get-started/setting-permissions.html

Like Angélica Luz likes this
sumaiya.k September 3, 2020

@Dave Liao Yes, i am using TM4J

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2020

@sumaiya.k - do you get that everywhere in Jira, or when you go to that specific URL? From the browser URL that I can see, it looks like you're trying to access a specific app (add-on) that might be misbehaving.

sumaiya.k August 26, 2020

@Dave Liao For this specific URL

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 2, 2020

@sumaiya.k check out Angelica's follow-up questions (the same ones I'd ask!). Hopefully you've narrowed down what the issue is?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events