Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are these domain rules not routing issues to the correct Organizations via this rule?

alex_webber September 8, 2023

Re-posting.

For example - We had an incoming submission from someone@adly.com  but these Organization rules (see below) didn't recognize adly.com under [S] Path Social.

What are we missing here?

Screenshot at Aug 23 14-39-09.png

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2023

@alex_webber -

Hi Alex:

Needs some additional information on your ask, are you also indicating that all other rules work as expected and only "adly.com" is not working?

Please advise.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

alex_webber September 8, 2023

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the prompt response!

Unfortunately none of these rules are working as of now so we're wondering if we have to include additional criteria to capture the domains correctly with the right Orgs?

~Alex

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2023

@alex_webber -

One thing that you may to try is prefix the domain with @ sign and test it out again.  It is my understanding that it is not mandatory to include the @ sign in the domain setup.

Lastly, I would recommend you to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further troubleshooting as they can access backend system logs against your env.

I am sure you also are aware of how domains works against managed accounts - https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/verify-a-domain-to-manage-accounts/

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events