• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Which URL should users visit to verify user?

Hi,

On a Jira Service Desk projekt I want to manually send e-mail to new users, I therefore select "Do not send account verification emails" under Project settings > Customer notifications".

I want to manually send an e-mail to the created user, but what link should I give them?

It is a self hosted service desk.

/Sten

1 answer

I am not an administrator of the Service Desk project, but an agent. 
I do not have any of the content shown in your link, I am afraid.

I can add customers to organizations, and below the surface users are send an automatic e-mail which lets them enter a password.

I want to be able to disable this automatic e-mail and send them an e-mail manually so that I can inform them from user to user what to do.

Fahad Siddiqui Community Leader Sep 29, 2020

@shoTrifork you can provide them access manually in jira by adding them under Jira software or service desk.

@Fahad Siddiqui Yes I know. However when I add them I need to send e-mail to them with a link where they can add a password. I need to know how that link should look like.

Say I have a Service Desk at: my.service.desk - what will the link for a new user: user@new.dk look like?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

196 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you