Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to set Help Center Announcement Language Support?

Deleted user December 16, 2020

We use JSM Cloud and have a Help Center for customers, where multiple Service Desk Projects are summarized in one Help Center.

For each Project I can set the language support for announcements in the project settings.

For the announcement in Help Center I can't.

I would be very happy, if anyone could tell me, where I can find the settings explicit for the Help Center (important to know, it's not a project by itself, instead it's including all projects) ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2020

Hello Katharina,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When it comes to the announcement translation, it's possible to change that directly in the help center.

Go to xxxxxx.atlassian.net/servicedesk and on the right side, click on customize. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 16.04.38.png

On the sidebar, you will see a dropdown field to select the language, and then for each one, you can add the translation.

Select the language > Add the translation > Save. Then, repeat for the other available languages.

Please, take your time to test and let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Angélica

Deleted user December 17, 2020

Hi Angélica,
Thank you for the detailed answer.

Do you know if it's possible that my administrator gives me the authorization to do so, and where he can adjust this setting?

Regards,
Katharina

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2020

Hi Katharina,

It's necessary to be a Jira administrator to add the translations in the portal. 

A site administrator must go to Cog icon > User management and add you to the group "administrators".

After that, just wait a couple of minutes and you will be able to manage the translations.

Deleted user December 18, 2020

Thanks!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events