Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will JSM Dynamic Form be released?

Michael January 12, 2022

Could anyone tell me when Jira Service Management will get this feature? It seems like it will never arrive and should have been released last quarter.

Capture.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

7 votes
Answer accepted
Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2022

@Michael @Jack Brickey all things being equal it should be rolled out to everyone by the end of this month.

Michael January 12, 2022

Thank you for the update 

Like Simon H likes this
Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2022

@Michael @Jack Brickey Forms are now live for 100% of customers, either via the native ProForma or via the former marketplace app.

Like Jack Brickey likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Roll out has begun I think but it will take some time to update all instances. I would certainly expect it to complete this quarter.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events