Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When customers are selected in SERVICEDESK JIRA, ( open & closed requests to be changed)

siva October 26, 2020

When customer view is selected in SERVICEDESK JIRA , ( the filters for open and closed requests to be changed)

SAny suggestions ?

image.pngimage.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2020

There is no ability to configure this page

siva October 26, 2020

Not even the filters ?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2020

Please explain your goal here as your original post is vague. What are you trying to do exactly? Maybe there is a way to meet your goal in some other way.

siva October 26, 2020

When i go to the customer view,

?>> click on the open requests.

i get the filter =

(reporter in organizationMembers("Organization a") AND NOT resolution = Unresolved AND project = projectA AND "Customer Request Type" is not EMPTY)

1) can i change the above filter, so that when i go to open requests the filter i select gives the results.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 26, 2020

So you can’t change the filter that is defined by that link on that page but you can certainly creat your own filter and save it. You can then, if desired add that filter link to your Project sidebar using “add item”.

Like siva likes this
siva October 26, 2020

Thanks for the fast response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events