Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can I start using PROFORMA in JSM CLOUD?

Stefanie Sullivan January 6, 2022

I need to use PROFORMA - when will it be available in the JSM CLOUD

1 answer

5 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

According to the  Proforma FAQ (link here), the process  started Dec 10, 2021.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

yep. waiting to see it myself. @Stefanie Sullivan , you might wish to request upgrade to see if that could occur sooner.

Stefanie Sullivan January 12, 2022

@Jack Brickey So I need to upgrade to Premium?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2022

No no....by upgrade I simply mean to get your instance updated with the latest version that supports forms.

Stefanie Sullivan January 13, 2022

@Jack Brickey But I am using Cloud...?

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

@Stefanie Sullivan , I think at this point, all you can do is wait until it reaches your site.  According to the FAQ I forwarded earlier, this will apply to all levels of JSM Cloud.

Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2022

@Stefanie Sullivan  @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_  is right. Forms will be available in all editions of JSM. 

Roll out to the majority of customers should be complete by Wednesday of next week. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2022

yes @Stefanie Sullivan , my point was that I have seen where a cloud admin could request to be updated sooner rather than later. It can take some matter of weeks before all cloud instances see the latest features. But given @Simon H 's input we will all see this week....yay!

Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2022

@Jack Brickey it should be generally available in all JSM instances. Enjoy and please let us know how to make it better

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2022

@Simon H , so I see Forms in JWM today directly w/in the project screen (not admin) and am playing around with it now. So, when Forms is available for JSM will it be the same? Also, will Forms be added to JSW projects?

Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2022

@Jack Brickey Forms in JSM are designed by Project Admins and are accessed under Project Settings > Forms. However, if you want to use a form to create an issue/request in JSM you can use 'Add Shortcut' feature in the navbar to link directly to a specific form.

Forms should also now be available in all instances (under Project Settings). Let me know if it is not showing up. 

Forms in JSW - this is an open question at the moment. Can you share your thoughts on the use cases you would like forms for in JSW?

Like Jack Brickey likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events