Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the best way to show customer feature requests in a pie chart on dashboard for specific dates

Santiana Cameron
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 11, 2023

I'm currently looking for the best way to surface which types of customer feature requests we've received from Jan 1, 2023 - present in a dashboard (pie chart).

Background info/context:

When a customer makes a feature request to the CS team, a CS ticket is created for that request in a Customer Support project. 

From there, Product looks at these requests and links them to tickets in a Roadmap project. The first link is a link to an Epic (the area of the app the request pertains to), and the second link is one of the subtasks within the Epic that is more specific to the request itself. 

Example: A customer wants the settings section of the app to have user profile pictures (or something like that). After the support team creates the CS ticket, Product would link this request to the "Settings" epic, and then the "User profile picture" subtask within that epic. 

My question:

Is there a way to create a pie chart in a dashboard that shows which subtasks are getting the most linked tickets from the start of this year to present day? What would be the best way to go about seeing this data?

Additional note: Labels are not the most accurate in our use case so sadly aren't as solid of a data point to create this chart (would love to see the ability to manage labels better in Jira though!)

Any help is greatly appreciated! :) 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events