Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to notify one staff member of all Issue changes?

Inspired Earth July 29, 2020

We have one staff member we'd like to receive the equivalent of a BCC to all updates on our requests/issues. So they would receive a message when the issue is created, and then receive an email each time it is updated by the customer or Agent.

So far I have them receiving an email when the request is created by setting up an Automation. But I figure there must be a better way to keep that staff member updated on all the request updates, etc.

What is the best way to go about this?

Thanks,

Jonathan

2 answers

0 votes
PhilSpo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020

or you can also use automation to add that user in as a watcher every time an issue is created.

That way the user will receive all updates on those issues.

Phil

0 votes
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2020

@Inspired Earth I think you can use notification scheme configuration.

Every project in Jira has Notification scheme configured:

Selection_484.pngYou can configure separate notification scheme for your project and adjust its configuration so it will send notification to single user or single email address if any events on issue in project occurs

Selection_485.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events