Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do we do after changing the status to resolved?

Deleted user December 6, 2022

What next, after changing the ticket status to resolved?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

Hi Albert - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

How are you marking it Resolved? Are you moving it to a Status and using a post function to set the Resolution field? Or using a transition screen?

If so, are these Done category statuses? If so, then you should not have to do anything else.

Deleted user December 7, 2022

Actually, the problem is not everyone on my team can change the status of the ticket to resolve. They have the option, but when they click it it change to a loading screen and keeps on loading. So I thought maybe there are too many resolved tickets and these tickets need to be closed or deleted or something like that.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

So, is there a pop-up transition screen that should come up? 

Have these users that have the failures tried other browsers? Or Incognito mode? This sounds like a browser issue to me if it is just some users and by the description of what you are saying is happening. 

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2022

Hi @[deleted] and welcome to the community,

Customer resolves the issue, agent Closes it. So I would add a Close status.

There is also the possibility of an agent resolving an issue, and customer Closes it. 

In any case, add a Closed status.

Deleted user December 7, 2022

basically we change the status on the status field to resolve and it keeps on loading. nothing happened afterward.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events