Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can't you do with the Help Center?

Carmela Marco May 10, 2022

Looking for information with what can't you do in the JSM Help Center?

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2022

@Carmela Marco I would recommend looking to review sites like this as they will have cons listed that you can use. https://www.capterra.com/p/138769/Jira-Service-Management/reviews/  You need to be careful though since some cons may have been fixed in feature requests.  I think it is odd that you are trying to include this in an RFP.  Every RFP I have ever responded to we focus on what we can meet that the RFP is asking for we don't call out the short comings.

Carmela Marco May 12, 2022

Thank you Brant for the information.

0 votes
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2022

Hi @Carmela Marco 

It might be easier answering the opposite: the things you can do within the Help Center (if you're referring to customisation) can be found through this link. As a user or a customer, you can use the Help Center to raise service requests, which the Service Agents can then process. Within each project, you can create Request Types which will be displayed

Carmela Marco May 10, 2022

Hi @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ 

I appreciate the response and maybe I should have been clearer in my question. I do understand what the portal provides. The reason for my question is that I need to add details to a RFP for a bid of what it can't do as well.

I do know that the end user is not able to assign the ticket to anyone, is there anything else other than that?

I hope this clarifies things.

Thanks again.

Carmela

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events